26th April 2021
re-opening of clubhouse following the relaxing of government restrictions.
1. Only three members at a time allowed in the locker rooms.
2. Trolley shed can now be used.
3. The clubhouse bar area can now be used, for drinks/snacks restricted to two persons per table. Alcohol cannot be consumed indoors.
4. Face masks must be worn indoors when not sat at a table.
5. A one-way system to enter and leave the premises, as previously put in place.
6. The captain is to apply for a temporary bar licence so as alcohol can be served outside.
26th January 2021
Postponement of AGM
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions the committee has decided to skip this years AGM and the Captain and 2020 committee will remain in post for a further year. Jim Thom our treasurer will prepare the year's end accounts and have them inspected as normal through to 31st January 2021 .
The clubhouse will remain closed to members and the course closed to visitors as per government restrictions, Please remember to book a tee slot on the Scottish Golf website if you intend using the course.
If you require any further information contact the secretary email@example.com